Comptec State-Of-the Art Molding Equipment
- Comptec’s molding equipment provides the flexibility to mold epoxy high voltage insulators both in small quantities and large quantities. All parts are molded using Comptec’s custom epoxy formulations that are specific for each application.
- Comptec's state-of-the-art molding equipment provides molded insulators with properties that include:
- High Dielectric Strength
- Excellent Surface Tracking
- Good Mechanical Strength
- Low Power Factor
- Void-Free - Excellent Discharge Results
Comptec State-Of-the Art Filament Winding Equipment
- Comptec’s computer controlled filament winding equipment utilizes a resin matrix and a reinforcing fiber, wound in a precise pattern to produce the ultimate mechanical strength and dielectric properties required for each specific application.
- Comptec’s filament winding equipment has the capability to combine three families of resins with four types of reinforcing fibers.
- Comptec computer controlled filament winding equipment produces components with properties that include:
- High Mechanical Strength
- Light Weight
- Excellent Electrical Insulation
- Corrosion Resistance
- Wear Resistance
Machining & Assembly
- Comptec has a fully equipped machine shop in house to meet all your requirements.
- Comptec has the ability to perform many secondary operations including but not limited to, machining, bonding, and fabrication.